Friday 25 October 2013

FASHION || Annie Haak ||


ANNIE HAAK

Personally I used to think that all jewellery whether it was designer or not looked exactly the same. I never once saw a piece and thought wow that is so unlike anything I have ever seen before. It just looked like an overpriced version of something I could find similar to at Topshop or New Look (or Primark on a really really good day.) 

It wasn't until my 18th birthday this year that I was introduced to a designer who I thought actually created original, feminine and just all round beautiful pieces. This was when I started to understand the love and obsession most girls have with jewellery.

Granted I had never heard of Annie Haak before, so when I unwrapped my present and saw a royal purple box with silver letters forming "Annie Haak" I was a bit baffled as to what would actually be inside. But needless to say what was inside was a treat and since then I have defiantly caught the Annie Haak bug.


What I was generously bought was a Sterling Silver Santi Butterfly Charm Bracelet. It comes with three equally stunning, sterling silver beaded bracelets, which I believe are all individually hand made. You also have the pleasant choice of engaging mantras such as: follow your dreams, laughter love life and the one I found inscribed on mine dream believe achieve

This has now become a piece of jewellery I most certainly cannot leave the house without. I wear it everyday no matter what I am doing; it just suits every occasion whether it be informal, work or going out. I also take great pride in telling my friends and family about Annie Haak designs when they ask where it is from as they notice how truly beautiful it is. 


After buying another piece by Annie Haak (this time from me to my mum who is another massive fan) it is clear how personal and beautifully handcrafted each piece is in the collection. As it was my mum who got me into the Haak craze I decided the perfect gift to buy her for her birthday was the Gili Sterling Silver Rosary Heart Necklace - and judging by the look on her face the morning she opened it, I can tell like myself she was not disappointed. 


The necklace has sterling silver balls between an elegant and divine sterling silver chain, which is joined by a small silver heart leading onto a longer chain. The most distinguishing feature of this necklace is the solid silver heart that falls attractively on top of any outfit (my mum wears it with a plain, white collar uniform and honestly it even makes that look stunning!)


With Christmas rapidly approaching I just wanted to encourage anyone I could to visit the website. I think anyone would love a piece from the collection as there is a lot of diversity within the collection. Not only is the jewellery gorgeous but the packaging is also rather pleasing on the eye. Every piece you buy comes in an alluring royal purple Annie Haak jewellery box and the piece itself is kept protected in a velvet pouch; which adds to the personal element(and perfect if its a gift as its already halfway wrapped!) 





So I urge you not to hesitate a moment longer and visit the website - you can always enjoy using the 'wish list' feature on the website and "accidentally" send it to someone...accidents like that happen all the time.




Emily 

3 comments:

  1. The necklace is lovely - dainty and stylish at the same time. Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I have read your post i m very happy to your work and you shareing knowledgeable post thank you sharinging post.
    annie haak jewellery uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Niche blog. very useful blog. Thanks for sharing this blog. annie haak

    ReplyDelete