Thursday 24 October 2013

LIFE || The most wonderful time of the month ||

Is......PAYDAY! I won’t lie when I say I count down to payday every month. I always most certainly already know what I will spend my money on. 

Like many of us I say “I WILL save money this month” for the important luxuries in life such as a holiday, funds towards traveling and expanding my 'experiences',or even getting my first car letting me step to independence. 


But like most of us I suffer with instant purchase disorder when browsing online. I can't help it, I am so easily drawn into anything whether it be makeup or a new top or even a new iPhone case (I hoard iPhone cases...)



This month is no different – and I already have items saved in my basket ready to checkout: 

Perhaps not to everyones taste is this nude trench coat with bow detail at either side;l which is what I think really makes it stand out. I have been searching for a winter coat for months (prior to actual Winter!) and really really thought this both suitable and feminine. I can't wait to order it and see what it looks like offline. It's £79.00 and I can't decide if it is overpriced or not; I suppose I can reserve that judgement until it comes.

Here is the link: http://www.missselfridge.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=12554&catalogId=33055&productId=11322527&categoryId=208078&parent_category_rn=208077#BVRRWidgetID



Next is an item I religiously buy every month if needed. It's the Nivea Daily Essentials Hydration Primer. For my skin which often causes me much difficulty on a daily basis this product does the double whammy of keeping my makeup in place all day and acting as a moisturiser without making me spotty!I have suffered in the past with bad acne and it took me ages to find a moisturiser that wouldn't react badly with my skin and this is just perfect. 

I used to own an abundance of nail varnishes; I literally used to have every colour you could imagine. But then I stopped because I had to many and they began to dry out so now poor me I am left with hardly any! So this payday I have already promised myself to get a few more to restart my collection. My absolute favourite nail varnish is Barry M; I love the colours and the application of it; and I think some of the nail effects range is brilliant. 
I already have one of the 'Gelly' editions in pomegranate and really loved it and wear it often. So I am going to try the the 'high shine' blueberry and hope it is just as pleasing at the first! I have also wanted the confetti nail paint since it came out and I think on top of the 'gelly' colours it will look really nice. 

There are so many colours and effects I want but I'll just had to build up my collection again slowly and steadily!



Emily 


No comments:

Post a Comment