Thursday 24 October 2013

BEAUTY || Fake it up ||


We've all been there when we haven't been able to reach that required 8 hours beauty sleep, and have woken up to a reflection in the mirror that quite frankly makes us look like we've had no sleep at all. I myself used to struggle to find ways to make my eyes look less sleep deprived and corrupted by dark circles. Then I was shown the glory of this product 'Fake Up' by Benefit. This concealer is everything you could want, it covers troublesome spots/blemishes and is perfect for applying under your eyes. It has a really lovely, silky texture when being applied and doesn't feel heavy or cakey when on; which I know is something common with concealer products. Again like the 'Brow Zings' this product comes in three shades: light, medium and dark. I myself bought the the light shade as I was recommended by the adviser that the lighter shade was ideal for under eye coverage; I use it for this purpose primarily but also find it a useful tool for unexpected blemishes or hiding scars. 

It's easy to apply and doesn't require a lot of time of your makeup routine, which is ideal if you are in a rush. I would recommend that a concealer brush would be bought also if you were considering using this product for me using a brush blended in the concealer better with my base foundation. One major advantage of this product is the brightness and definition it gives your eyes; I have noticed immensely how brighter and wider my eyes look after applying this product. Although used directly under the eye it also works by using it in the inner (and outer) corner of your eye for even more definition. It's an ideal size for handbags and can be used for any situation: everyday use, nights out, occasions etc. 
This product again is slightly pricey at £18.50 in Boots; but again is worth it if you are in need of a high quality and reliable concealer product that can be used for many purposes. 

For this product I give it a beauty rating of 4 out of 5 stars: 


Emily  

No comments:

Post a Comment