Friday 20 December 2013

LIFESTYLE || Christmas with Yankee ||

This year I bought my mum a Yankee Candle advent calendar which I am incredibly envious about. My house is filled from room to room with Yankee candles and accessories - and now my mum has spread the Yankee bug to me. I absolutely love them!

I got an electric wax tart burner earlier this year and was really excited to get some festive scents to use during the Christmas period.


Merry Marshmallow, Christmas Memories, Snowflake Cookie, Christmas Tree, Christmas Eve, Christmas Rose, Cinnamon Stick, Season of Peach, Cranberry Ice & Sparkling Snow. 

The tart burner is perfect decor for any room or season and is a nice alternative to buying a standard jar candle. Because Yankee Candles are so expensive I love the fact I can buy multiple tartlets to use and not having to make do with just one fragrance. The tarts to me are also reasonably priced at £1.20 on YankeeDoodle.com which is a really good SLIGHTLY discounted sight, compared to buying them on the official Yankee Candle website.

I haven't used all of these tarts yet but I am currently using Christmas Memories, which has a scent of a comforting recipe of spices and sweets. There is also a hint of ginger as well, which I think is one of the most festive scents you can get!!

As well as the tarts I also picked up a medium jar of the Snowflake Cookie and a small jar of the Merry Marshmallow. Both of these I had used the tarts and fell in love with - so had to buy the jars to replace them!

Snowflake Cookie - I think this is a new Christmas fragrance as I had the Christmas Cookie last year and don't remember seeing this in store or online. It is now definitely one of my favourite scents by Yankee and I think it is so pretty and girly. I love the food scents more and it really does smell like cookies baking!!

Merry Marshmallow - Because I loved Fireside Treats during the Autumn, I knew that Merry Marshmallow would be the perfect replacement during the Christmas season. The scent reminds me of creamy marshmallows and vanilla!




1 comment:

  1. I love Yankee Candles! Good choice Em:) The clean towels one is my face!
    http://livyarslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete