Wednesday 23 October 2013

The first blog of many to come...

Why is the first ever line so hard to write? I love writing and talking in general but always find it so difficult to decide how to start a piece of writing of (which I guess is pretty important if you want to be a part of journalism).

Ok - so here it is, this is my blog and my name is Emily. That seems like a fairly suitable introduction and enough information for now anyway. I have so many ideas of what to write and yet I feel this simple introduction will just look ugly on my blog page forever. 


I want to write about EVERYTHING literally anything you can imagine fashion, beauty, celebrities, news, food, blah, blah blah if you can think of it then I want to write about it. I think the main purpose for this blog is to help me with my future university course, giving me the writing experience and all that malarkey, but also because at this current moment in time I am bed bound. Yes bed bound - through falling flat on my face at work and tearing the ligaments in my foot. I now have a rather fetching black/blue/green bruise ensemble that takes up the majority of my left foot. 


Journalism in general has always been something that interested me and at A-Level and I thoroughly enjoyed writing articles as part of my English course. So that's when it came to me, now I am bed bound perhaps starting a blog and writing for fun would not only pass the time but also give me an idea on how to improve my writing 'skills' (if I even have any to begin with...)


But now I have this first post out of the way I can start blogging about what I want to and trust me I have plenty of ideas as to what I want to say. 




Emily  

No comments:

Post a Comment