Friday 20 December 2013

BEAUTY || MAC & NARS wants ||



1. Nars Lipgloss in Turkish Delight - If it's good enough for Kim Kardashian it's good enough for the rest of us, right? I have had a keen eye on this lipgloss for ages and now I am finally starting to have some money to spend I think I might have to treat myself this Christmas to it. I have never bought from Nars in the past but always heard such brilliant reviews on their products, although pricey I think its evident that you pay for quality. I also love the pink sherbet shade as it looks like it will be quite tame and natural with lovely pink undertones. 

2. Nars Blush in Orgasm - I've made a promise to myself to find a decent blusher to use as all previous blushers I've had have either been really heavy or totally useless. Again I have heard so much positivity surrounding Nars products and will be certainly purchasing this blush and giving it a good testing. 

3. Mac Lipstick in Shy Girl - I feel like I'm really behind on joining the Mac bandwagon, but it's always been so expensive and a bit out of my price range when it comes to cosmetics. However, this shade of lipstick looks stunning. I find it hard to find lipsticks that don't completely drain what little colour I have in my face out. I've read many blog reviews on this lipstick and haven't come across many that say it is poor! I have already ordered this and will be very excited to use it and see for myself. 

4. Nars Illuminator - My pale complexion can make me look drained and a bit dull so I am always looking for products that will add a bit of illumination to my face. I have been using the High Beam highlighter and Fake It Up by Benefit which have added a pinch of brightness; but I would love to try this from Nars as its described as having "A collection of light-reflecting liquids that glide on to refresh and enhance the complexion with shimmering incandescene." Can't say much more than that can I?









No comments:

Post a Comment